2. Use. If you provide us with your PI, it will primarily be used for internal business purposes. Your telephone number will be used in case we need to contact you concerning any bids that you place. Your address or email address may be used, at your request, to communicate information about upcoming auctions. Your email address, cell phone number may be used, at your request, to send automatic bidding notifications. You may opt-out of receiving any communication from us either during registration or by contacting us using the information found by clicking the "Contact Us" link on our home page. Your IP address is used internally for liability purposes to keep a record of each bid's origin. Cookie information will be used for your convenience to allow you to remain logged on to our site.
3. Disclosure. We will not trade, sell, or rent your PI to third parties, except that we reserve the right to transfer your PI to appropriate third parties in the event that we sell all or part of our business, make a sale or transfer of all or substantially all of our assets, or in the event that we are involved in a merger. In the event that we disclose your information in the course of any such sale, transfer, or merger, your information will remain subject to the terms and conditions of this policy and any amendments thereto. Also, if we do disclose your PI in the course of a sale or merger of one of our companies, please be advised that we will continue to store your PI until such time as you request that it be deleted. We will not otherwise make your information available to third parties, except when necessary to assist our service providers and vendors in completing authorized undertakings, and/or where necessary to provide confirmation of purchases to persons or entities who require such information to ensure successful fulfillment of any purchases made on our site. We do, however, reserve the right to disclose user PI without user permission in order to protect our legal rights, to comply with the law or legal process, to protect the integrity of our site, and/or to protect the safety and security of site users and visitors. Internally, your information will only be available to employees who have the proper security clearance.
4. Security. We use a variety of methods to protect your information, both during transmission and after receipt, from unauthorized access, use and disclosure. Any PI that you transmit to us, with the exception of credit card information, is then stored on our database servers. Our database servers are both firewall protected and password protected. In addition, while stored on our database servers, your user password will be encrypted. Our database servers are stored with an off-site agent In secure facilities, and can only be accessed by an authorized representative of our off-site agent. Our off-site agent takes numerous physical security measures to protect our database servers from unauthorized access, including: electronic surveillance, dedicated network operations center support 24/7/365; security keys to access the server co-location area; and combination locks on doors used to access equipment in the server co-location area. While we strive to provide a secure data transfer and storage environment, there are always potential security risks when doing business over the Internet. Consequently, we do not represent or guaranty that the information that you transmit to us will remain secure against all unauthorized access or use. You can assist us with our efforts by preventing unauthorized access to your user password and to your computer. You should otherwise take precautions to protect your user password. If your user password becomes compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password, and notify us.
5. Children's Privacy. Our Web site is designed for adult use only. We will not intentionally collect children's PI, but if you believe that we may have done so, please notify us and we will address the issue.
6. Third Parties. We do not control the privacy policies of third parties, so if you disclose your information to third parties, whether bidders, buyers or sellers, in the course of using our Web site, you may be subject to different rules with respect to the collection, use, and disclosure of your information.
These terms have been revised and posted with notice given on 08-30-2014 and to take effect on 08-30-2014.